Pl. Major, 4
25164 Els Torms
Tel/Fax 973 12 81 13
It is a village where the 149 inhabitants are principally devoted to agricultural and cattle-raising tasks.
The parish church is dedicated to Sant Joan Baptista and it has a richly sculpted archway and a decorated Baroque façade.
The old quarter preserves part of the ancient defensive wall and the late 19th-century access gate.
There is Cal Batlle Vell (a mayor's house), which preserves 12th-century Arabian remains.
We can also find the Escoles Modèliques (shool), built in 1916 by La Mancomunitat.