The Cooperative of Fulleda (Cooperativa de Fulleda) was founded in 1957. The decrease in agricultural activity, changes in production systems and the machinery that gradually became obsolete, forced the mill to close. Recently the city council has rented the ground floor of the building. Having undergone major restoration of the facilities and machinery, the mill is now open to the public as a museum.
To arrange visits, please call the town hall on 973 15 62 01.
Subscribe to our cultural agenda
Oficina Comarcal de TurismeAv. de Francesc Macià, 54Les Borges Blanques25400 LLEIDA 973 142 658 email@example.com