The new church was built in the 18th century, replacing the old one. At the time, as construction spread, it icorporated the space around it - half of the nearby graveyard, a part of the old abbey, the town hall and some private houses.
The main facade of the church has an image of Mary of Immaculate Conception on it, the patroness of the village. On the sides, there are the sun and the moon.
In 1991, artist Josep Minguell carried out the restoration of the paintings, his father had painted in 1954, adding some impressive frescoes in the chapel of Sacrarium.
Subscribe to our cultural agenda
Oficina Comarcal de TurismeAv. de Francesc Macià, 54Les Borges Blanques25400 LLEIDA 973 142 658 email@example.com