It has 100 inhabitants. The simple and beautiful Neoclassical façade of Església Parroquial de l’Assumpció de Maria (parish church) contrasts with its Baroque inner nave and the pinnacle at the top of the belfry.
Just beside the parish church we find Cal Magre (private house), with a beautiful arcaded façade from 1809. There are other remarkable houses like the 17th-century Casa Comú.
Ermita de la Santa Creu (hermitage), which sometimes lodges temporary hermits, is situated outside the village.
Many stone quarries, no longer in use, are also preserved. Part of Monestir de Poblet (monastery) stone was taken from this place.
As it is a well-communicated village, it is a typical summer resort and a second residence destination, ideal to go mountain biking on the itinerary shared with Fulleda.